Monday, May 26, 2008

Quilt Market- Spring 2008

Quilt Market
New products are finished, Quilt Market is over and I have officially taken myself off of "blog restriction". I don't know how I got so far behind this time but it was a mad push to the finish line to get everything ready for market.

Quilt Market was great fun...as always. Got to meet a lot of nice people and re-connect with old friends. I wanted my booth to look like a party because I was featuring my new Cupcake Pincushion pattern. I think I can safely proclaim that I had the "pinkest" booth there. Tomorrow I will post the covers from the new books.

Have a great day!
Cindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your booth loos gorgeous, looking forward to the sneek peak at the new books.

Busy Little Quilter said...

That's so funny, Cindy. I was looking at your beautiful booth and thought to myself, "Yum!! That looks like a really big cupcake". I love cupcakes. Then I read where you were featuring your cupcake pattern.

I didn't know you had a blog. I am so glad I found you! I love your books and patterns you so graciously share with us in magazines. :)